Bilingual Residential Sales Representative
Frontier Utilities LLC is currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated Residential Sales Representative to join their team in the Hurst/Bedford area (Fort Worth, TX).
Frontier Utilities is a rapidly growing retail energy company based in Houston, Texas. We provide our residential and commercial customers with electricity and natural gas in Texas, New York and other Northeastern States. Our business is built on strong energy operations, innovative and impactful sales and marketing and superior customer service. Frontier was established six years ago and is A-rated by the Better Business Bureau.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for selling a variety of residential electricity products to customers in a friendly, small office atmosphere conducive to high energy sales production.
- Handle inbound calls using a consultative sales approach to close the sale.
- Best utilize sales skills in order to present competitive energy solutions to best fit customers’ needs.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Present residential electricity products to potential customers in a professional, consultative manner.
- Effectively manage prospects and leads in an organized manner.
- Follow-up on leads generated from inbound calls as well as defined prospect lists and events
- Effectively interface well with all levels of management and Teammates alike in promoting a friendly work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Education and Experience -
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish required (read, write, and speak).
- Experience in the energy, cable or telephone industry, or similar work experience would be a plus but is not required
- Sales industry experience is preferred
Skills and Abilities -
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and business needs
- Strong capability to close deals and meet or exceed sales quotas
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and over the phone
- Strong time management, sales presentation and closing skills
- Basic computer skills
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an aggressive compensation package that includes base pay plus commission and bonuses as well as an excellent medical, dental, and vision plan.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please email an updated resume to Brenda Jameson at Brenda.Jameson@frontierutilities.com
Equal Opportunity Employer