Please enter a valid zip code.
Frontier Utilities is Texas owned and operated with main offices in Houston and Dallas. Frontier Utilities is a rapidly growing marketer of natural gas and electricity to homes and businesses in Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Illinois. The company is privately owned, and was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas with about 100 employees. Frontier’s company culture is performance-driven, solutions-oriented, collegial, rewarding, open and fun. Our company and our outstanding employees are committed to giving back to our communities through charitable giving and volunteering.
Our mission is to create superior value and satisfaction for our customers, employees, communities and investors through the sale and supply of energy and related services. We execute our mission through the highest standards for service, innovation, integrity and financial performance within a supportive, collegial, and solutions-oriented work environment.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service request. The role of the IT Support Technician is to provide support for all staff in the office and remote users for Frontier Utilities Houston and Dallas office. The IT Support Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support Technician services will be conducted via phone, email, in person and self-service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows) and across a range of software applications
• Assist users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
• Enable/Disable/Create New users on system
• Install and configure new IT equipment
• Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
• Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
• Maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring all clients are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
• Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills – communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels within the organization.
• To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self sufficient
• Exhibit a flexible approach to working and provide necessary cover where needed
• Undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility.
• Extensive experience with desktop hardware.
• Technology problem solver with strong knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems especially Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Microsoft Office.
• Solid knowledge of LAN connectivity.
• Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Exchange Server 2010
• SQL Server 2008, Linux CENTOS and Telephony CTI/IVR is a plus.
• A track record of high integrity and dependability
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with users and all level of personnel.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume to email@example.com In the subject line, please include the position for which you are applying and include your name.
Note: Frontier Utilities is an EEO employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Frontier Utilities participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Frontier Utilities is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Frontier Utilities via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Frontier Utilities in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Frontier Utilities. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Frontier Utilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Copyright © 2009-2022 Frontier Utilities, LLC.
All Rights Reserved
5444 Westheimer Rd., Suite 1100 | Houston, TX 77056
PUC Certificate 10169